Wednesday, May 10, 2017

January to October, 2016

I started the year in New South Wales, house sitting at Ulmarra, on the Clarence River.  My motorhome went into storage in Sydney in February while I went to Spain and Portugal. In March, I went on a one week cruise starting in Sydney, to celebrate a friend's 70 th. I then made my way back to Queensland so I could house sit for friends at Redland Bay, Brisbane. I was there for 6 weeks. In September I did some house sitting at Warwick and then headed into New South Wales. I did some house sitting at Rylstone.

Ulmarra, New South Wales
Noosa National Park, Queensland

house sitting for friends in Brisbane
catching up with friends at South Bank, Brisbane

Warwick (Queensland) has some heritage listed buildings.
The old Warwick convent is now a B&B.

The main street of Rylstone, NSW
Warumbungle National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment