Sunday, November 20, 2016

background - starting out in July 2008

Are you afraid to start a nomadic life?  I planned to travel in my motorhome for 2 years. 8 years and three motorhomes later, I am still going. My aim for this blog is to help others who want to but just need a bit of encouragement. I travel full time, follow the weather and over the years I have learned so much to make this life style easier. Living in a confined space takes some skill and practice.

For me, the first step was to read as much as I could from web sites. I did this for two years. I hired a motorhome twice in this time. By the time I retired, I knew the type of motorhome I wanted. I bought and started roaming. Small steps at first until I gained confidence.

             I had no idea I would still be wandering around 8 years later. Australia is a bit place!

In my  next blog, I will tell you how I planned my first six months.

Wildhorsesolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment