Wednesday, November 23, 2016

winter in the Northern Territory - 2010

By May 2010, I was back in Broome and about to head east. When I visited Broome on the way south, I was in the peak of the tourist season and it was very crowded. This time, I was there just before the crowds and I found it much nicer. I had now been travelling for almost two years and I had enough confidence to use some of the free camps. De Grey river in the WA is very popular.


Back in Kunurra, I did a 4 wheel drive day trip to El Questo. A long day but really worth it.

Chamberlin Gorge, El Questro

June

Katherine Gorge and Kakadu took up all of June. There are many places to stay in Kakadu from camp sites to caravan parks and I tried most of them.


July took me to Berry Springs, Litchfield National Park and Darwin.
By August, I was starting to head south.

my campsite at the Devil's Marbles

Alice Springs and the West MacDonald Ranges in September   



 October.
Kings Canyou

The Olgas



No comments:

Post a Comment